Our customer is a leading company specializing in B2B and B2C e-commerce products. They are the first Israeli partner of the leading Magento platform by Adobe. The company is a successful provider of complex Omnichannel retail solutions and complicated integrations, with multiple existing and recurring costumers in the Middle East, Europe, United States, and Australia.
Magento 1/2, PHP, MySQL;
• 3+ years of back-end Magento development experience;
• Understanding of Magento 2;
• Good practical knowledge of creating new features, extensions, integration between Magento & ERP;
• Experience with e-payment and shipping methods;
• English B1+
Would be a plus:
• Official Magento Certification;
• Experience with noSQL (e.g. Elastic Search).
Benefits & Perks:
• Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
• Free English courses three times a week;
• Free access to the company’s library;
• Sports sections membership included.
• Working on interesting and challenging projects;
• Taking part in project planning activities;
• Creating projects from scratch and working on already existing projects.