As a React developer (f/m/d), you will be part of a large international development team that will implement the expansion requests of our marketing department regarding several existing portals. You will first analyze the requirements and develop a technical concept. JIRA, Confluence, GIT, and Docker facilitate the agile development of new modules and the extension of existing modules. Analysis and correction of bugs, as well as the creation of database queries, are also part of this.
- A degree in computer science or a comparable IT education (e.g. in computer science) with appropriate professional experience.
- Experience with the implementation of Single-Page-Applications
- Good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with react-router and/or next.js advantageous
- Willingness to learn and interest in new technologies
- Experience with unit testing
- Ability to communicate and work in a team in connection with independent work
What we offer you:
At our in-house health facility, you’ll not only be able to enjoy a workout at the gym, but will also find the perfect balance in your everyday work thanks to the assistance of our health advisors, and as part of our fitness courses. Meanwhile, hammocks with views on a vivid aquarium are a great way to unwind in our relaxation zone, and you’ll love the playing area with its pinball machine, football table and action-packed console games. Rounding this off are our additional services, such as the DVB job ticket and a company old-age pension scheme.
Then please send your detailed application in English or German.