a Swiss company, who has been dealing with digitalization and associated process optimization in ‘heavy’ industry, power plants and transport companies for over 20 years. With their engineering support and reengineering proficiency, the company runs the projects from analog to the digital world. The software applications optimize the processes of end users over the entire life cycle. They are now planning to modernize their products and rebuild them as a SaaS solution based on a modern NodeJS & React + React-Native stack.
Would you like to bring your expertise into our motivated team? Would you like to develop your skills doing exciting tasks? Then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Good level of English
- Motivated to learn new things
- Interested in working with an international team
- High level of personal criticism and will to deliver only highest quality “I test my code first!”
- Independent thinker with the ability to challenge and propose implementation ideas
- Honesty, reliability, transparency is your personal traits
- Strong foundational knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Strong knowledge of React Native (at least 3 successful projects with React Native of differing complexity for both platforms Android & iOS)
- Knowledge about Apple App Store Guidelines & Google Play Guidelines as well as app submission processes for both platforms
- Knowledge of working with Git (feature-branching & pull requests + merging)
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Experience in automation tests (unit tests mandatory, UI tests optional)
Beneficial but not required
- Work in an international team
- Projects in similar industries (building technology, transportation, …)
- Experience with alternative hybrid technologies such as Ionic
- Backend JS experience (NodeJS / Express)
- Experiences working with react web
- Experience working with document-based databases (MongoDB, MariaDB, ..)
If you have all these qualifications, we should get to know each other!