Our client is an online company in the HR space which has been around for over 12 years. The client offers his services to millions of job seekers in 15 countries whereas our mission is, to best support senior professionals in finding the perfect job and take the next step in their career. The client is rapidly expanding around the globe and therefore they are continuously looking for bright minds who will join our team and support them to achieve our goals.
They are seeking people who are looking for a challenge and are fascinated by seeing immediate results from their work. If you also bring the following characteristics to the table, we´d love to meet you:
- Maintain the infrastructure of our web applications and services.
- Responsible for the ongoing growth and stability of our infrastructure as we continue to add and develop new services.
- Implementation of logging and monitoring solutions that deliver useful insights and identify potential issues before they become fires.
- Putting disaster recovery into place.
- Improving our environments from development to production.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Mentor our engineering team on DevOps best practices.
- Manage and optimize our release processes.
- Keep a watchful eye on capacity and performance.
- Collaborate effectively with our development teams.
What we expect from you
- For this exciting position, we are seeking an experienced DevOps engineer with a solid background in designing, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting large-scale distributed system environments.
- 4+ years of relevant large scale system operations experience.
- Strong background in SQL-based database environments.
- Expert in Linux system administration, including storage, networks and devices.
- Thorough knowledge of continuous integration and delivery.
- Strong background in maintaining test, stage and production infrastructures.
- Experience in delivering infrastructure services in multiple countries.
- Familiar with virtualization environments.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- Experience in PHP.
- High-quality awareness, responsibility, motivation, and team spirit.
- Proficient knowledge of English.
What we offer
- Our on-boarding process will help you quickly become part of our organization.
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support for further education – access to books, mentoring, code reviews, courses and trainings.
- Cool corporate events such as our yearly sailing week in Croatia.
- You will be part of and actively drive our exciting growth story around the globe.
- A great international team of young and motivated people.
- The chance to be an innovator.
- A learning-oriented company culture.