The company is currently building the first product on the basis of the platform, with a focus on revenue analytics for wind and solar assets. A second product, with a focus on benchmarking cost structures across the renewable industry, is planned. That’s why they are expanding their backend team.
As a Senior Software Engineer of the project, you will be responsible for building the platform and products on top of it – from detailing out specs with business to architectural considerations to implementation. You will work with our technical team based in Lviv, and will be collaborating closely with the business team located in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Angular 5 app based on NGRX architecture with modern UI, fed by a Java web application backend
- Strong emphasis on beautiful, informative and custom-looking charts
- Dedicated UX/UI Designer working closely together with Frontend Engineering to achieve a beautiful and performant frontend
- Agile approach using Atlassian Jira (Sprints), Confluence (Documentation) and Bitbucket (integrated with Jira), currently in 2-week sprint mode.
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- FE architecture decision making
- Strong Angular 2+ practical skills and framework understanding
- Experience with Redux (NGRX)
- Good eye for design and love for applying practical skills with CSS/Sass and responsive layouts
- Experience with chart libraries (Highcharts preferred)
- Rest APIs
- Unit testing
- The quality of the code we build is crucial: good test coverage, thinking about important edge cases for testing, and making sure continuous integration is on green.
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent English language skills
- Be able to handle situations with unclear specifications, and work with business on creating ready-to-implement specifications. High degree of self-motivation.
- Be willing to travel to Switzerland occasionally
- Team player who enjoys working with others.
What we offer
- Becoming part in an experienced (only senior level professionals) and fun to work with IT team mostly based in Lviv
- A start-up culture where we work on an awesome product
- Flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy and an organization in which your active contributions to shaping our future are most welcome – not only regarding technical matters, but also regarding business
- Working together with colleagues in Switzerland and other parts of the world
- Comfortable and modern office in convenient city location with car parking
- MacBook Pro as development machine (or equivalent Windows PC, should you prefer)
- 25 days paid vacation, paid sick leaves.