The company is seeking talented, experienced Automation QA Engineer to join its growing engineering team. A candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills, along with keen attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
You will work on the first-of-its-kind speech recognition system for individuals with speech impairments. The system translates non-standard speech patterns into clear speech in real time, enabling children and adults with severe speech impairments to communicate spontaneously and naturally using their own voices.
- Create test cases and maintain an understanding of the processes;
- Write clear and accurate bug reports;
- Participate in the complete development process using the agile methodology.
- + 3 years of experience in automation development;
- Experience in automation tools;
- Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, and test cycle;
- Advanced knowledge of Linux;
- Scripting experience (Shell, Bash, etc.);
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and tools;
- Experience with AWS and/or other Cloud technologies;
- Problem solving and communication skills;
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English.
Would be a plus:
- Docker knowledge;
- Experience with mobile testing and automation [iOS or Android];
- Experience and knowledge in agile development methodologies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
- Free English courses three times a week;
- Free access to the company’s library;
- “Little Friday” — is a Wednesday corporate event where we can gather, have snacks and a little fun;
- Sports sections membership included.