You will work on the first-of-its-kind speech recognition system for individuals with speech impairments. The system translates non-standard speech patterns into clear speech in real time, enabling children and adults with severe speech impairments to communicate spontaneously and naturally using their own voices.
Node.js, React.js/AngularJS, NoSQL.
- Maintenance and developing of new features and components;
- Working with frontend and backend parts of application;
- Participate in meetings with the Customer.
- 3+ years of experience with server-side Node.js;
- Experience with modern web application technologies like React.js or AngularJS;
- Experience consuming and implementing RESTful JSON-based web services;
- Familiarity with Linux environment ;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with NoSQL database;
- Experience with iOS development (Swift).
Benefits & Perks:
- Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
- Free English courses three times a week;
- Free access to the company’s library;
- “Little Friday” — is a Wednesday corporate event where we can gather, have snacks and a little fun;
- Sports sections membership included.