About the company
The company is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. They realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies.
Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 80+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
About Client and the person, they are looking for
The client is a technology start-up company that aims to improve the global food value chain. They provide professional services for industrial food production sites through a global crowd service platform, using smart real-time technologies to match service technicians and customers. Services provided to customers are ranging from inspections and maintenance to repairs and spare parts as well as specific data-based services. Service technicians in the field are digitally enabled along the whole process through mobile and cloud technology.
Our client is looking for a professional and committed development team that can create and maintain new web applications and mobile apps for their backend. In addition, they will extend and strengthen their backend as well to enable new, modern and innovative business models. In addition, knowledge management is a big topic, as information needs to be provided to service technicians on-site (offline on a mobile device) and as training material.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with various front-end tools such as npm, webpack, yarn, etc.
- Experience with the Bootstrap CSS framework
- Passionate about tests and testing, including knowledge of frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, …
- Know how to build large scale SPA using REST APIs
- Knowledge of LESS, SASS or Stylus as CSS preprocessor
- Knowledge about security and how to secure the client and ideally also the server endpoints
- Experience in and/or motivation to master mobile frameworks, such as Nativescript or Flutter
- Experience with git-based workflows
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban methods for development
- Passionate about high-quality code, professional attitude, and high standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
The client’s goal is to establish a web application as a platform for their customer and service partners to order and orchestrate service products.
For every participant/user, they want a suitable web app or mobile app to communicate with the backend. They want to start with a mobile app for supervisors to coordinate teams.
They believe in simplicity and elegance to create attractive and responsive interfaces.
Your role in the team
- You work on our client’s newest strategic projects with short development iterations
- You are part of a small, cross-functional team where everyone has a voice
- You collaborate with the customer to find the best suitable design and architecture to build a high-quality software solution
We look forward to receiving your application!