- Responsible for responsive REST website creation and updates.
- Manage and optimize PHP/JS code.
- Testing and quality assurance (PHPUnit, Selenium, …).
- Apply best practices (continuous integration / continuous delivery / versioning) and optimize customer experience.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing code.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other team members.
- Promote code flexibility, structure and reusability.
- Autonomous & able to report on progress
- Minimum four years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP7.1.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in Symfony 3.4 (Certification is a plus)
- Experience with Graylog & Graylog API calls, knowledge of underlying technology Elasticsearch is an asset.
- Advanced practice of OOP.
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Experience with caching technologies (APCu, OPcache).
- Good knowledge of XDEBUG and DBGp (xdebug protocol) is favourable.
- Advanced experience with JQuery and Bootstrap 3+.
- Advanced experience with SCSS and HTML5.
- Experience with versioning tools (git).
- Familiar with command line environments (Linux).
- Knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, HAProxy, Apache 2.4, OAuth2, REST API calls and Swagger documentation is an asset.
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE (photon release) on windows is strongly suggested.
Knowledge of French or Dutch and Fluent in English.