- Work closely with Sr. and principal Architects to align globally deﬁned technical and architectural principals/strategy within the system you are supporting and setup processes to measure the adoption of these.
- Work with Product owners and Product managers to understand the product requirements and help resolve ambiguity and edge cases and translate these user requirements into high level tech architecture which can be picked by engineering team.
- Write code for some complex proof of concepts as and when needed and work closely with team to solve tricky or hard to identify/solve issues.
- Do regular design (HLD, LLD) reviews with other engineers and be the tie breaker in case of conﬂicts around which technical approach or tool is best ﬁt.
- Do regular code reviews and establish eﬀective processes to ensure the code quality is always high.
- Help team to adopt new technologies and approaches wherever they can add value.
- Create and own NFR roadmap of the System/Sub-System and work with product team to get these prioritized in healthy way.
- You will be accountable for the architecture maturity of mid sized single system or a sub system within bigger system.
Technical Architect – Must have skills
- 8 years + of solid commercial development experience in Java and other open stack working as a Software Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Lead Engineer, Technical Architect roles across your career.
- Expert Knowledge of the Java stack – Spring, Apache libraries and common open source frameworks.
- REST, API design, API Strategy, Semantic richness of APIs & micro-services with good exposure to GraphQL.
- Prior experience in architecting Cloud based multi-tenant SaaS solution with high scalability and high availability
- No-SQL Databases such as Mongo DB and Search indexes such as Elastic Search
Strong understanding of Linux distributions, Experience with data structures and algorithms, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
- Security aware at all stages of the development process. Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines.
- Passionate about code quality and readability. Have proven track records around Thinking big, bias for action and insist on highest standards.
- System Design, Component design, knowledge of various architectural and design patterns and anti-patterns. You know the difference between good engineering and over engineering.
- Confirm architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
Skills we are also interested in:
- Distributed cloud based systems, services and architecture
- Architecting Data Science and Machine Learning platforms
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Other NoSQL and Geospatial databases experience
- Lambda architecture with Kafka as well as Storm and Spark
- Flow based processing using Apache Ni-Fi
- Used to work in agile Scrum teams, ideally experienced with SAFe
On top, your English communication skills are great, you are a team-player and tech-obsessed, always on the hunt for the latest and hottest shots!
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We passionately focus on addressing our clients’ needs and improving their knowledge through the best digital research solutions in the world. We do this by integrating data from all sources and by providing prescriptive analytics giving insightful answers to their key business questions.