The company seeks talented, passionate, dynamic and driven iOS Developer to join our team.
You will work on the first-of-its-kind speech recognition system for individuals with speech impairments. The system translates non-standard speech patterns into clear speech in real-time, enabling children and adults with severe speech impairments to communicate spontaneously and naturally using their own voices.
iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin)
- Development of iOS applications;
- Maintenance and development of new features and components;
- Participate in meetings with the Customer.
- At least 3 years experience of mobile development;
- Solid experience with both iOS development (Swift) and Android development (Kotlin);
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON-based web services;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
Experience using core audio frameworks.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
- Free English courses three times a week;
- Free access to the company’s library;
- “Little Friday” — is a Wednesday corporate event where we can gather, have snacks and a little fun;
- Sports sections membership included.