About the company
An entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. The company realizes ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside their dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, they have grown rapidly to currently 80+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
The perfect client is a young, dynamic startup in the online customer engagement industry. They are developing a state of the art, modern web application that allows customers and visitors of any webpage and online channel to directly interact (voice, video, chat, screen share) with experts from that company. The MVP is already live with real users and great feedback from the market. They are now in the phase of extending the existing product with new features, stabilizing the existing platform and developing automation process for the administration of their customers.
Your primary responsibility will be to own and further develop the distributed NodeJS microservices application and it’s (multiple) Angular frontend applications in a small but capable team in both Lviv and Zurich, Switzerland. You will be directly integrated into the client team and able to contribute with your ideas and decisions on the further development of the application.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, modern design, and high quality, maintainable code is essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and testable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, automatization, and agile principles
- Proficiency with TypeScript, HTML5, CSS and related tools for front-end development
- Strong knowledge of Angular6+, NodeJS, and MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of frontend related design patterns
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that are well structured and documented
- Ability to follow modern development-processes (Agile, CI/CD), including code reviews, tests
- Minimal experience and understanding with DevOps principles
- Passionate about writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Strong team player who likes to work on challenging tasks together with experienced and highly skilled developers, designers, DevOps and clients
- Strong communicator (English) and interest in close work with a Swiss-based SaaS startup
- A positive person with a lot of enthusiasm, drive, and commitment who likes to collaborate
- Willingness to travel a few times a year to Switzerland if needed