About the client:
Market research is the original data driven business. Incubated and spun-off from a university, we present you a company that been earning the trust of the world´s biggest companies and leading brands — for more than 80 years.
You will be a pivotal member of the development team and have the opportunity to lay the technical foundations of a new greenfield cloud-native data analytics product. You will be working as part of a cross-functional agile team of technologists and data scientists a product owner and technical architect.
5+ years of commercial software development experience with an open source Java stack
- German B1
- Expert Knowledge of the Spring framework and ecosystem
- REST, API design
- No-SQL Databases such as Mongo DB and Search indexes such as Elasticsearch
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines
- Considered as a plus, you had experience with:
- AWS or similar cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud
- Running micro-services at scale
- Wrapping your microservices with GraphQL
- OS Containerization with Docker or rkt
- Lambda architecture and implementing it with Apache Kafka, Storm and Spark
- Flow based processing using Apache Ni-Fi
- Used to work in agile Scrum teams, ideally experienced with SAFe
On top, your English communication skills are great, you are a team-player and tech-obsessed, always on the hunt for the latest and hottest shots!