You will be working closely with Principal Architects in your area to define technical and architecture strategy for a business solution which is aligned with global architecture principals and approaches.
Concrete tasks will include:
- Work with other technical architects working on different systems within the same solution boundary and make sure the architecture and approach of each individual systems is very well aligned with overall business solution.
- Take ambiguous business product vision and translate that into number of systems and boundaries between them along with cross system interactions. focus on reusability across systems.
- Do regular architecture reviews with other architects and be the tie breaker in case of conflicts around which technical approach or tool is best fit.
- Establish effective processes to ensure architecture maturity is met at solution level.
- Create and own NFR roadmap of the solution and work with product team to get these prioritized in healthy way.
- You will be accountable for the architecture maturity of a business product which may involve multiple systems and sub systems.
We look for a profile with complementary skills, such as:
- 10 years + of solid commercial development experience in Java and other open stack working as a Software Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Lead Engineer, Technical Architect roles across your career.
- Strong track record as Solution Architect and working across multiple delivery teams and technical architects toad delivering effective technical strategy and architecture for a business products.
- Expert Knowledge of the Java stack – Spring, Apache libraries and common open source frameworks,REST, API design, API Strategy, Semantic richness of APIs & micro-services with good exposure to GraphQL.
- Prior experience in architecting Cloud based multi-tenant SaaS solution with high scalability and high availability
- Strong understanding of Linux distributions, Experience with data structures and algorithms, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
- Security aware at all stages of the development process. Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines.
- Passionate about code quality and readability. Have proven track records around Thinking big, bias for action and insist on highest standards.
- Solution Architecture, System Design, knowledge of various architectural and design patterns and anti-patterns. You know the difference between good engineering and over engineering.
- Confirm architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Considered as a plus:
- Architecting Data Science and Machine Learning platforms
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Used to work in agile Scrum teams, ideally experienced with SAFe
On top, your English communication skills are great, you are a team-player and tech-obsessed, always on the hunt for the latest and hottest shots!
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We passionately focus on addressing our clients’ needs and improving their knowledge through the best digital research solutions in the world. We do this by integrating data from all sources and by providing prescriptive analytics giving insightful answers to their key business questions.