As System Expert Enterprise Applications (f/m/d) you are responsible for the process-oriented integration of heterogeneous, autonomous application systems into our business processes and IT application architectures. You will take over the administrative support of existing software systems and develop them further. These include logistics systems, our access control system and proprietary systems. A major focus of our work in the coming months will be the introduction of the Microsoft Navision platform as the leading ERP system. The advertised position requires high motivation, initiative, result orientation, ability to work in a team, analytical ability and willingness to learn.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable IT education (e.g. IT specialist) with several years of professional experience or are about to graduate.
- You have a very good understanding of processes and can already demonstrate initial experience in project management.
- You are open to communication, both internally and with external partners
- You have good knowledge of Windows servers, relational databases (Microsoft SQL, etc.) as well as web and application servers (e.g. Microsoft IIS).
- You have an affinity to platforms and logistics systems (e.g. Microsoft Navision etc.)
- You are familiar with scripting languages such as Batch, VBScript or PowerShell.
- Ideally, you are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- A fast, analytical grasp of complex software products and business processes completes your profile.
What we offer you:
At our in-house health facility, you’ll not only be able to enjoy a workout at the gym, but will also find the perfect balance in your everyday work thanks to the assistance of our health advisors, and as part of our fitness courses. Meanwhile, hammocks with views on a vivid aquarium are a great way to unwind in our relaxation zone, and you’ll love the playing area with its pinball machine, football table and action-packed console games. Rounding this off are our additional services, such as the DVB job ticket and a company old-age pension scheme.
Then please send your detailed application in English or German.